Hey there, book cult!
Happy Monday! I hope you are all doing just swanky. I’ve got the playlist of the week for you. There was a light vibe this week. Emotions abound but while they’re sure to stir up a sing-along, they won’t destroy you. Personally, this list got me inspired to do some writing. But hey, however this one gets your mojo going, enjoy. You may bop a little or sing along or both. I did. LOL. And who knows, maybe you’ll snag a couple to add to your own music library.
Have a great week!
1. Heat Waves – Glass Animals (Though not new this one was new to me and inspired this playlist.)
2. Something Just Like This – The Chainsmokers & Coldplay
3. When Love Hurts – Jojo
4. Lightning – Alex Goot
5. Invisible – Zara Larson
6. Hate That I Love You – Rihanna ft. Ne-Yo (Throwback!)
7. Beautiful Mistakes – Maroon 5 ft. Megan Thee Stallion
8. Right Kind of Wrong – LeAnn Rimes
9. One Life – Hedley
10. Got Love – Tove Lo
11. Stuck – Stacy Orrico (Catchy and a hit.)
12. Happily Ever After – He is We (This one just feels good and we all need that.)
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments below!