Hey there, book mongers!
Happy Monday! I hope you guys are doing well. Summer is upon us! I can’t be the only excited about that. If this is your first time at The Scarlet Playlist, awesome! Every Monday I give you a playlist to enjoy for the week. I was inspired by how much I enjoy reading while listening to music.
There are some songs you may recognize, some you don’t. Maybe one will even throw you back. And who knows, you may find a few songs to add to your own library. I compiled this just for you. Enjoy!
1. Sorry Not Sorry – Demi Lovato
2. Cool For the Summer – Demi Lovato
3. Sucker – The Jonas Brothers
4. We Are Young – 3oh3!
5. Anyone – Justin Bieber (So, I haven’t actually liked a JB song in years and then this hit. Talk about a movement of the heart. This is a good one.)
6. Burning Up – The Jonas Brothers (Getting that smashing throwback to the Disney Channel days. I still sing this one.)
7. Can’t Get Enough of You Baby – Smashmouth
8. Cruel Summer – Kari Kimmel (I love the Ace of Base version too!)
9. Call On Me – Starley
10. Punch-Drunk Love – The Summer Set
11. Edge of Glory – Lady Gaga (My favorite song by her!)
12. Waves – Mr. Probz (And…time to chill.)
If you couldn’t tell, this is a total summer pump-up playlist. I was just vibing and now you can join the vibe.
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comment below!