Hey there, book marauders!
Happy Monday! I hope you guys are doing well. I can’t believe 2022 is coming to an end. I’m not mad about it. It’s about time. LOL. It’s been a trying year and I’m ready for change. What about you?
I have the final playlist of the year. This week, I compiled a more morose playlist. A playlist that asks to get over heartache, for that one person to stay. A reminder to also hold on even when it is too dark to see. This grapples with those emotions that threaten to spill over and swallow you whole while that one small part of you refuses to let you give in.
So hang on, loves.
1. For the First Time – The Script
2. In This Life – Chantel Kreviazuk
3. If I Was God – Natalia Kills
4. Fix You – Coldplay (You want a good cry? Here you go.)
5. Run – Snow Patrol (That moment you’re reminded to hold on just a little while longer.)
6. Shine – Anna Nalick
7. Happy – Leona Lewis
8. Early Winter – Gwen Stefani
9. You Found Me – The Fray
10. Hold On – Chord Overstreet
11. Break Your Plans – The Fray (One of their best.)
12. Live Tomorrow – Laleh
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments below!
Leave a Reply