Hey there, bookworms!
Happy Monday! I hope you are well. I’ve got the playlist of the week for you. This post originated from my enjoyment of listening to music while reading. I love what a soundtrack can do for a story and I love it even more because it can amplify said story to unknown, amazing levels. this doesn’t have to be a reading playlist for you though. Make it your workout playlist. Dance to it. Hell, nap to it. I love a good sleep playlist as much as anyone. LOL. In any case, I created this just for you guys.
1. Had Enough – Lifehouse
2. Collide – Ed Sheeran (This whole album is wonderful and so different from his other albums. For one, I actually purchased this entire album. LOL.)
3. I Don’t Care – Justin Bieber & Ed Sheeran
4. Stay – The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber
5. One Time – SafetySuit
6. Cobwebs – Thriving Ivory
7. 1979 – Smashing Pumpkins (One of my favorites. A mellow tune and with all of this rain lately, it’s well-timed.)
8. The Truth – Kris Allen
9. Life is Getting Better – Javier Colon (Actually caught this one while I was in Italy and half-buzzed. Still beautiful and hits me in the life-spot. You know if you know.)
10. Eastside – benny blanco, Halsey, & Khalid
11. Every Night – Imagine Dragons
12. Birds – Imagine Dragons
I was feeling seriously blue and mellow, getting cozy in my favorite sweater when this one came along. Just reminiscent and relaxing.
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments below!