Hey there, book devourers!
Happy Monday! I hope you guys are doing well. If you’re fresh to my blog, this is The Scarlet Playlist. Every week I post a reading playlist. I love listening to music while reading and that’s how this post came into being. That doesn’t mean you have to make this a reading playlist. LOL. Make it your workout playlist, the playlist you jam to while getting ready for the day, or maybe it’ll inspire some performance art. However you choose to listen, I compiled it just for you.
I know tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, but this isn’t a Valentine’s Day playlist. It’s not my typical jam to get on with V-Day. It’s not a “holiday” I celebrate. Don’t worry, I won’t go on my usual tangent about it. LOL.
This week I was enamored with Pop that touched on the strength of friendship, falling into a free-fall love, and a time of remembering when things felt easier. It’s like a breath of fresh air. A reminder even.
1. Rescue – The Summer Set
2. Only The Good Die Young – Billy Joel (Or so we hope. Kidding! Still, a hell of a classic.)
3. Out of My Limit – 5 Seconds Of Summer
4. Like We Used To – A Rocket to the Moon
5. When We Were Young – The Summer Set (The song that got me onto these guys.)
6. Chasing Fire – Lauv (I’ve yet to hear a song I don’t like by this guy.)
7. Beautiful Mistakes – Maroon 5 & Megan Thee Stallion
8. Hold On – Wilson Phillips
9. The Middle – Zedd, Maren Morris, Grey
10. God Is A DJ – P!NK
11. Sunny Days – Janelle Kroll (Catchy!)
12. Whisper Something Fragile – The Cab
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments below!
Leave a Reply