Hey there, book mongers!
Happy Monday! I’m going to dive right in. Christmas is growing closer and I hope you are all having a merry season. I love taking this time of year and celebrating togetherness with my family–I know, typical. LOL. But, it’s not because we’re Christian-we are not. It’s more about family and having had each other throughout the year. It’s just a joyful family feeling.
I was feeling extra festiv this year and really got into a Christmas playlist. It’s got some variety. And yeah, it’s more modern than classic, but it’s the feeling it creates not always the tradition that matters, at least for me.
Have a happy holiday, book humes.
1. Where Are You Christmas? – Faith Hill (My favorite fracking Christmas song!)
2. Last Christmas – Brit Nicole (Gets stuck in my head like a Wrackspurt.)
3. Today – Willamette Stone
4. God Bless the Broken Road – Rascal Flatts
5. All I Want For Christmas is You – Mariah Carey (Did you hope I wouldn’t add this? Of course I did!0
6. Santa Tell Me – Ariana Grande
7. Hard Candy Christmas – Dolly Parton
8. Silent Night – Lindsey Stirling
9. Favorite Things – Alicia Keys
10. Don’t Shoot Me Santa – The Killers
11. Christmastime (O Yeah) – Barenaked Ladies
12. Ribbons and Bows – Kacy Musgraves
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments below!
Leave a Reply