Hey there, book nerds!
Happy Monday! I hope you guys are doing well. It’s time for the playlist of the week! I love posting this for you guys. It’s very old school, but I’m fine with that. You know how to search up the songs. I just provide the playlist. Maybe you recognize a few of these songs and maybe some are new. The opportunity to share a piece of something I love weekly is a blast. So, take a scroll. I compiled this just for you.
This week, I was feeling mighty somber with this playlist. With the holiday season in full swing, I was thinking a lot about family and what home means. This year has been a tough and shaky one, but it hasn’t shaken my home. For me, it’s never been about a place, but the people in my life and how they’ve helped me grow and make me me.
Have a great week and stay swanky, book humes.
1. Home – Blue October
2. Better Days – Goo Goo Dolls
3. A Place Called Home – Kim Richey (Somehow, this one always gets me in my feels.)
4. Eastside – benny blanco, Halsey, & Khalid
5. Blind – Lifehouse
6. Bright Lights – Matchbox Twenty
7. Simple Man – Lynyrd Skynyrd
8. How Far We’ve Come – Matchbox Twenty
9. Ever the Same – Matchbox Twenty
10. Wherever You Will Go – The Calling
11. So Easy – Phillip Phillips
12. Calls Me Home – Shannon LaBrie
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments below!
Leave a Reply