Hey there, bookworms!
Happy Monday! And, I’m so sorry for my lateness in getting this week’s playlist up! I’ve been swarmed with things today. With mum’s mini-surgery and then getting some house cleaning in on top of getting some writing in. It’s been busy lately. BUT! Here I am! And, you know how the saying goes. Better late than never. So, check out this week’s playlist and have a grat week, guys!
1. Broken Arrow – Pixie Lott
2. Missing You – Tyler Hilton (The one where he says he doesn’t miss you but everything in between says otherwise.)
3. Out of the Blue – Aly & Aj
4. On The Ride – Aly & Aj
5. Best Days – Graham Colton (That moment when you look back and take a deep breath.)
6. Man On The Moon – Phillip Phillips
7. Troubled Times – Fountain of Wayne
8. Days Like This – Kim Taylor
9. The Space Between – Dave Mathews Band
10. Beside You – Marianas Trench
11. Come Down to Me – Saving Jane
12. The One That Got Away – Katy Perry (Yeah, I did that. I ended it on a sobbing note. Sorry.)
This week took on that dramatic, nostalgic, 00s teen show vibe and I couldn’t stop myself. Maybe it’s time for another OTH binge, or maybe Friday Night Lights. Sometimes you just get swept into the story that was less boring than your own even though you’d never wish to live that story.
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments below!
Leave a Reply