Hey there, book bees!
Happy Monday! I hope you guys are doing well. I’ve got a special playlist for you this week. With my birthday coming up, I’ve put together my own aesthetically pleasing playlist. These are some of my most listened to songs and artists and it makes a great anytime/anywhere playlist. I even added a bonus song.
In keeping it short and sweet, have a great week and stay swanky, book humes.
1. Fade Into You – Mazzy Star (I get so lost inthis one.)
2. Dancing On My Own – Kings of Leon
3. Crystal – Stevie Nicks
4. Bones – Dustin Tebbutt
5. The Breach – Dustin Tebbutt
6. No One Dies From Love – Tove Lo (Guess I’ll be the first…)
7. I Hope Your Happy – Blue October
8. Dizzy – Goo Goo Dolls (The one that gives that gut-wrenching pull like falling and leaves you breathless with its poetry.)
9. Bittersweet Symphony – The Verve (“…I’ll take you down the only road I’ve ever been down
You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet…”)
10. Running Up That Hill – Placebo
11. Wild Horses – The Sundays (So, Buffy may have highlighted this song during one of its most iconically sad break-ups, but this song and I knew each long before that. It’s always been that lets me drop away from the world.)
12. Is There Somewhere – Halsey
13. Feels Like coming Home – Jetta (Melancholic but so beautiful.)
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments below!
Leave a Reply