Hey there, book lovers!
Happy Monday! I hope you guys are off to a good start with your week. If not, then I hope this can give it a little extra. I know there’s Spotify to ease your playlist needs, but I enjoy getting a chance to share from my music library in a classic list. You may recognize a couple and there may be some that are new to you and you’ll add them to your own music library.
This week’s playlist caught me in that melancholy sway. I always get this feeling when Fall comes around. Just can’t help it. This definitely makes for a good drive playlist.
1. Say (All I Need) – One Republic
2. Imagination – Shawn Mendes (Had to put a sweet yet unrequited one in here.)
3. You Learn – Alanis Morissette (Oh, Alanis.)
4. I Dare You to Move – Switchfoot
5. All That I’m Asking For – Lifehouse
6. Till Forever Fall Apart – Ashe & FINNEAS
7. All My Friends – AJ Mitchell
8. Here By My Side – Staind
9. Show Me What I’m Looking For – Carolina Liar
10. Sorry – Halsey
11. The World I Know – Collective Soul (Keeping that 90s feeling in check.)
12. Morning Bell/Amnesiac – 5 Seconds of Summer
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments below!
Leave a Reply