Hey there, book cult!
Happy Monday! I hope you guys are doing well. If you’re like me, spooky season started two weeks ago for you. If not, this is the first week of spooky season for you. My favorite time of the year!
While I debated jumping right in with a seasonal and Halloween-esque playlist, I was really getting a feel for something more rugged and raw with a side of potential brood.
Now, as I always say, this doesn’t have to be a reading playlist for you. That’s how I started this post. I love reading to a good playlist. But, this could be a workout playlist, a playlist to get some poetry out with, or just rage to it in the car on the way home from work. Whatever you like. I compiled this just for you.
1. Riot – Camino (Pretty catchy. Strong “Don’t F* With Me” vibe. I dig it.)
2. Got So High – The Pretty Reckless
3. Without You – Hinder (Throwback!)
4. All or Nothing – Theory of a Dead Man
5. I Wish You Were Here – Incubus
6. Calling You – Blue October (Call me? I wouldn’t say no to them.)
7. Smoke & Mirrors – Lifehouse
8. It’s Been A While – Staind
9. Let Me Go- 3 Door Down
10. Birds – Imagine Dragons (Apparently, people are getting tired of these, but I’m not. I find them to be quite original.)
11. Living In A Dream – Finger Eleven
12. Believe – The Score (Totally underrated band.)
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments below!