Hey there, book nomads!
Happy Monday! It’s the beginning of the week which means a new playlist! If you’re fresh to the Scarlet Reader, this is a weekly post where I share a reading playlist with all of you swanky humes. It’s an opportunity to share music I love listening to, creating a vibe for your week and mine, and maybe introduce to some artists or songs you can add to your library. Or, if you have some music you want to share you can totally jot it down in the comments below!
And hey, I may have been inspired to make a reading playlist because I love listening to music while reading, but this can be whatever kind of playlist you want. A head-banger, a car karaoke on the way to work, a workout jam. Whatever you want. I compiled it for you. Stay swanky, book humes.
1. Gotta Get It Right – Sixx A.M. ft. James Michael. Nikki Sixx (Start this out with a belter.)
2. In The Air Tonight – The Protomen (Not a retched cover…says the person with about 5 versions of this song.)
3. Angels Like You – Miley Cyrus
4. Bat Out of Hell – Meatloaf
5. And So It Went… – The Pretty Reckless ft. Tom Morello
6. Scream – Hedley (Turn it up!)
7. What’s Up? – 4 Non Blondes
8. High Road – Three Days Grace
9. It’s Not My Time – 3 Door Down
10. Bent – Matchbox Twenty
11. Burn It To The Ground – Nickelback
12. Wake Me Up When September – Green Day (It’s a staple This song has to be on the playlist because I know we’re wishing this month was over already. LOL.)
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments below!
Leave a Reply