Hey there, book critters!
Happy Monday! The playlist of the week is a go! This week’s is catchy and fun albeit blunt with its lyrics of angry heartbreak with some sweet and daring inbetweens. Still, upbeat and you’ll totally sing along. You don’t have to read to this like I like to do so much. Sing to it, workout to it, even get those dreadful house chores done to it. Whatever the case, I compiled this for you. And who knows, you may recognize a few or you may discover a couple to add to your own music library.
1. 50 Ways to Say Goodbye – Train (You know this is catchy and you’re going to sing along.)
2. Kiss You Inside Out – Hedley
3. Cecilia and the Satelite – Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness
4. Sweeter – Gavin DeGraw
5. Punch-Drunk Love – The Summer Set
6. Mr. Perfectly Fine – Taylor Swift
7. She’s So Mean – Matchbox Twenty (Pardon me while I turn this up.)
8. Dead On Arrival – Fall Out Boy
9. Crazy – Alanis Morissette
10. F*CK U Over – The Summer Set (I love these guys because they capture imagery on top of bluntness.)
11. Sweetness – Jimmy Eat World
12. NO – Meghan Trainor (My name is NO.)
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments below!