Hey there, book lovers!
Happy Monday! I hope you guys are doing well. I’ve got the playlist of the week for you. Dance to it, jam to it, sing to it, read to it, do performance art to it, whatever you want. I compiled this just for you.
I was seriously vibing on the alternative/rock wave. Sometimes that happens. You get hooked on a certain genre for a little while. For me, this one just took hold from the inside. It’s one I think you will turn up the volume and belt out. And that, is outstanding.
1. Dizzy – The Goo Goo Dolls (My heart leaps right out of my chest every time.)
2. Something I Need – OneRepublic
3. How Did You Love – Shinedown
4. Cardiac Arrest – Bad Suns
5. Thunder – Imagine Dragons
6. The Way I Feel – Keane
7. Sing – Ed Sheeran
8. Get Around This – SafetySuit
9. Stuck – Stacy Orrico (It happens.)
10. 3AM – Matchbox Twenty
11. How Soon is Now – The Smiths (See ya later. I’m off to watch The Craft.)
12. Runaway – Thriving Ivory
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments below!