Hey there, book travelers!
Okay, so I don’t like bringing serious life issues into this blog. So, what I will say is that this playlist really hits a personal spot with everything that is going on around me.
Now, for those of you new to the Scarlet Playlist, I created this post on the basis that I love a reading playlist. They really amplify a reading experience. But you don’t have to make this a reading playlist. Listen to this however you see fit. You need uplifted or inspired or just related to. A workout playlist, car karaoke playlist on the way to work? Epic. I compiled it for you, so enjoy.
1. Let Me Down – Kelly Clarkson
2. You Can’t Win – Kelly Clarkson (For fecking real though.)
3. Stronger – Kelly Clarkson
4. Born This Way – Lady Gaga (Absolutely nothing can change that.)
5. Heroes – David Bowie
6. Fighter – Gym Class Heroes (A reminder to stay strong even in the darkest moments.)
7. Safe & Sound – Taylor Swift
8. Shut Your Mouth – Garbage
10. Nightmare – Halsey (After the most recent event of Roe v. Wade, le-fecking-git.)
11. We’re Not Gonna Take It – Twisted Sister
12. Talkin’ Bout a Revolution- Tracy Chapman
More to Come Soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments below!