Hey there, book lovers!
Happy Monday! I hope you guys are doing well. I’ve got the playlist of the wee here for you. Of course, I love having a reading playlist which is what inspired this post. That doesn’t mean this has to be a reading playlist for you. Enjoy it in whatever way makes you happy. I’m just excited to share it with you.
1. Nothin Like You – Dan & Shay
2. Love Me Like You Mean It – Kelsi Ballerini (KB has music that you find yourself singing along to and loving without even realizing it. Definitely gives me the throwback vibe to Faith Hill.)
3. Somebody Like That – Tanille Arts
4. Everyday – Rascal Flatts (I can’t think of a single song I dislike from them. They’re amazing.)
5. With You – Jessica Simpson (Not a huge fan, but this one taps into my girly side.)
6. Rollercoaster – Luke Bryan
7. Drunk On You – Luke Bryan
8. Ocean – Lady A (Way to punch somebody in the feels.)
9. That Summer – Garth Brooks
10. The Way You Love Me – Faith Hill (If KB did a cover, I wouldn’t be mad.)
11. Favorite Mistake – Sheryl Crow
12. Any Man of Mine – Shania Twain
I know, country. Buuuut, while I’m not a huge fan of the genre and I’ve got to have a mood for it, these ones are pretty good. Got some GOOD country, some new, and some that tickle a certain bone. Plus, summer brings out that feeling. I did manage too throw a couple songs that would mix the playist up, however.
Have a good week, book humes!
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments below!