Hey there book weirdos!
Happy Monday! I hope your guys’ weeks’ have started out great. If not, then maybe a little music playlist can bump it up a little. You don’t have to make it a reading playlist. I love those. They intensify whatever book I’m reading just like any soundtrack or score to a film or TV series. You could make this your workout playlist. Or, get your car karaoke on while making your way to work. Do performance art to it1 Whatever it inspires, go for it. I compiled it just for you.
…Except crime. These are not made to do crime to. LOL.
1. Maybe – Sick Puppies (Nothing starts off a playlist like a fresh start.)
2. Rebel Beat – Goo Goo Dolls (I’ll be damned if this doesn’t at least get your foot tapping.)
3. Real World – Matchbox Twenty (It would also be nice if the real world would drop the gas prices.😅)
4. Before We Come Undone – Kris Allen
5. Try – P!NK
6. Gone – Switchfoot
7. Long Way Down – Goo Goo Dolls
8. I’m Still Here – Vertical Horizon (So damn underrated. The song and the band.)
9. The Riddle – Five For Fighting
10. The Authority Song – Jimmy Eat World
11. Revolution – The Score
12. My Sundown – Jimmy Eat World
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments below!