Hey there, book deviants!
Happy Monday! And also, I’m so sorry for how late this is. Hehe. Monday got away from me. Hell, I forgot it was Monday. My bad, guys. But! I’ve still got the playlist of the week for you. I’ve also got a list longer than the Appalachian Trail of new songs, music, and artists to listen to and I can’t wait to share.
Though most of Monday is over, you can still bop, headbang, sing, or even randomly dance in the line to pay for gas with this playlist. I was feeling rather jazzy and snazzy with a side of influential. There’s even a little bit to daydream to. Maybe you’ll recognize a few and maybe some are new and you may decide to add them to your own music library. Whatever the case, I compiled this for you guys.
1. Ghost – Ella Henderson (Damn straight I sing this one, and horribly because those are some powerful notes.)
2. Naturally – Selena Gomez (Still one of my top 3 by her.)
3. Rain On Me – Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande
4. Crazy – Kat Dahlia
5. I Follow Rivers – Lykke Li
6. When Love Hurts – Jojo (I will never not love her. But…I do need to see if she’s had recent releases…)
7. Bartender – Lady Antebellum (On a Monday? YES!)
8. Stranded – Plumb
9. Long Shot – Kelly Clarkson
10. Free – Plumb
11. I’m Not Missing You – Stacy Orrico
12. Imperfection – Saving Jane
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments below!