Hey there, book demolishers!
Happy Monday! I’ve got the reading playlist of the week revving and ready for you. of course, this doesn’t have to be a playlist too read to. Make it your daydream jam or nap snoozer. A nap playlist is sublime…I should really work one of those sometime.
Down below, you may recognize a good few and some you may not. Some, you might add to your own music library. Whatever the case, I compiled this just for you. Enjoy.
1. Rain – Creed (Judge me all you want for liking Creed. I’m just going to put this onrepeat for a couple hours.)
2. Come In With the Rain – Taylor Swift
3. Stop the Rain – Ed Sheeran
4. Between the Raindrops – Lifehouse and Natasha Bedingfield
5. Stormy – Hedley
6. White Flag – Dido
7. Certain Things – James Arthur ft. Chasing Grace
8. Kiss the Rain – Thriving Ivory (Oh, my heart just clenches.)
9. Almost Perfect – Ingram Hill
10. Crash and Burn – Lifehouse
11. Lover After Me – Savage Garden (Lisening to this one as it rains…’the city calls your name and I can’t move on…’)
12. Clean – Taylor Swift (Definitely one of her top songs, ever. This one, ‘exile’ and ‘The Last Time’, always get stuck in my head.)
April showers! I was definitely inspired by the pleasant sound of rain, the terrential downpour that inspires listless rest and endless dreaming. A time to wash away everything and start with a clean slate.
Anywho, have an awesome week and stay swanky, guys.
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments below!