Hey there, book nerds!
Happy Monday! It’s that time. I’ve got the playlist of the week for you. Going to keep it short and sweet this time around. Loving that I get to share these playlists with you, this one kind of struck a softer note. Something wild and embracing. You may discover a few songs you recognize, some you haven’t heard in a long while, or even new ones you’ll want to add to your own music library. In any case, I compiled this just for you. Stay swanky, guys, and have a great week.
1. Butterfly Girl – Jaylen Johnson
2. When the Rain Falls – Leah Pipes (This may come from a Disney Channel Movie, but it’s so beautiful.)
3. Taking Chances – Celine Dion
4. Pocketful of Sunshine – Natasha Bedingfield (Cue Emma Stone.)
5. She’s A Wildflower – Lauren Alaina
6. Why Not? – Hilary Duff
7. The Middle of Starting Over – Sabrina Carpenter
8. Sweet Misery – Michelle Branch
9. Ordinary Girl – Hannah Montana (You cannot change my mind.)
10. The Climb – Miley Cyrus
11. Who I Am – Jessica Andrews (Classic and you know you’ll sing along.)
12. ME! – Taylor Swift
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments below!