Hey there, book clan!
Happy Monday! I hope you guys are doing well. I’ve got the playlist of the week for you. This week’s feels more contemplative and philosophical almost, as it played at different angles of life. I really enjoyed getting to put some of these artists together. They’ve each got this individual vibe that circulates around some universal emotions and thoughts. Some run down your soul while others pound you in the heart. You may recognize a few of these and you may discover a few to add to your own music library.
1. Run – Collective Soul
2. Part of Me – Katy Perry
3. Get Around This – SafetySuit
4. Live Like a Dream – Thirty Seconds to Mars (Definitely one that puts me in a dream state which is funny, the title and all.)
5. Burning Bridges – OneRepublic (Set me on fire.)
6. Spin – Lifehouse
7. Storm – Lifehouse (This soft tune reaches those parts of a person that never grace the surface.)
8. It’s Not My Time – 3 Doors Down
9. Small Town – John Mellencamp
10. Religion – Skylar Grey
11. Let Me Go – 3 Doors Down
12. Take a Picture – Filter
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments below!