Hey there, book marauders!
Happy Monday! I hope you guys have had a good start to your week. If not, then I hope this playlist will spunk it up a bit. I enjoy having a reading playlist. It’s fun and can make a book even better, intensifying emotions and action and making it more memorable. Still, if you just want some good tunes then that’s cool, too.
Who knows, maybe you’ll recognize a few of these songs and maybe you’ll discover a few new ones to add your own music library. Stay cool, humes.
1. Someone You Loved – Lewis Capaldi (I know, I know. It’s Valentine’s Day and I started out with a depressing song.)
2. illicit affairs – taylor swift
3. Treacherous – Taylor Swift
4. Rock Bottom – Hailee Steinfeld ft. DNCE
5. You Broke Me First – Tate McRae
6. Rumor Has It – Adele
7. One Last Chance – James Morrison
8. Drowning – BANKS
9. Bittersweet Symphony – The Verve (Gets me every time.)
10. I Hope You Find It – Miley Cyrus (One of my favorites next to ‘When I Look at You’ and ‘The Climb’.)
11. Wonder – Shawn Mendes
12. Stay – Miley Cyrus
I’m not a huge fan of Valentine’s Day and that may be why I went a little backward with the playlist this week. Still, touching on the ache of the heart sometimes is a must. But, also…Valentine’s Day. I tend to crush it and spend the night watching horror movies with queso. Queso is my lover, or it’s at least the lover of my stomach LOL.
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments below!
Leave a Reply