Hey there, book clan!
Happy Monday! I hope you are all doing well. As we get ready to head into December, I’ve got the final playlist of the month. I really fell back on the acoustic sound and the emotional pull, whether soft or powerfully bold, from these artists. The melancholy lull really pins this time of year. The way you can get up between the seasons and holidays. Maybe you’ll catch that, too.
1. Safe and Sound – Taylor Swift
2. Someone You Loved – Lewis Capaldi
3. Hello – Adele (Such a powerful yet sad song. Adele is a master.)
4. Easy On Me- Adele
5. I’m With You – Avril Lavigne
6. Unspoken – Hurts
7. Take Me to Church – Hozier
8. You’re Beautiful – James Blunt (That’s right. It’s the only song you know by James Blunt. LOL. Kidding!)
9. Wherever You Will Go – The Calling (One of those songs that makes you wish you had somebody in your life like this. And if you do, you are a lucky bird.)
10. It Doesn’t Matter – Alison Krauss & Union Station
11. Yesterday – The Beatles
12. Ode to My Family – The Cranberries
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments below!
Leave a Reply