Hey there, book lovers!
Happy Monday! I hope you all are doing well. I’ve got the playlist of the week for you. Maybe you’ll discover some songs you haven’t heard in a while and maybe you’ll catch a few new ones. Whatever the case, I compiled it just for you.
This may be both the coziest and possibly mopiest playlists I’ve ever done. The weather has been all kinds of funky and gross and grey, This may have been inspired by that. While still reminiscent of the year, I got caught up with seasonal depression.
1. betty – Taylor Swift
2. Wings – Birdy
3. I Know Places – Taylor Swift
4. Need the Sun to Break – James Bay
5. Aftertaste – Shawn Mendes
6. Tower – Skylar Grey
7. For the Night I Can’t Remember – Hedley (This one really gets my heart aching. Some real OTH vibes.)
8. Cool – Gwen Stefani
9. When the Stars Go Blue – Tyler Hilton & Bethany Joy Lenz (Speaking of OTH. LOL. But, damn is this a good duet.)
10. Crazy – Daniela Andrade
11. The Who Can’t Be Moved – The Script
12. For the First Time – The Script (This is definitely one of their best.)
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments below!