Hey there, book clan!
Happy Monday! I you guys are doing well. I’ve got the final playlist of September for you. While I don’t have very much going on that’s exciting, I hope you all have a great week. Do something spontaneous. Jump out of your comfort zone. Get inspired. Be open to possibilities that you can feel tickling your inner self with curiosity. Be wild. Stay wild.
These days it isn’t easy, that’s for sure. But give it a good old fashioned try and enjoy this playlist while you’re at it. Not gonna lie, I’d be making this a sleep playlist I could fall asleep to or read a coming-of-age book to. Oh! Better yet, take a candle-lit relaxing bath with it on. Bake cookies to it. I’m getting all kinds of ideas now.
1. I Shall Believe – Sheryl Crow (Life slows down whenever I listen to this. I mean metaphorically and not. It’s all slow-motion and sad yet beautiful.)
2. Forever Love (Digame) – Anna Nalick
3. cardigan – Taylor Swift (The perfect season for this one.)
4. Certain Things – James Arthur ft. Chasing Grace
5. All In – Lifehouse (Underrated.)
6. Chasing Cars – The Wind and The Wave (A great rendition. Truly.)
7. peace – Taylor Swift
8. Life For Rent – Dido
9. Good Man – Third Eye Blind
10. Luminous – Alice and the Glass Lake
11. Stop and Stare – OneRepublic
12. 100 Years – Five For Fighting (Music about life. I need more of this.)
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comment below!