Hey there, book clan!
Happy Monday! I’m here to bring you the playlist of the week! If you’re new to The Scarlet Playlist, welcome! I started this post because I love to listen to music while reading. The right songs can make for a great soundtrack to a book. Some of my playlists are inspired from books I’ve read. Some touch on some emotions and feels and moods. Some come about just because of the first song I pick. That’s actually how this one went. But hey, you don’t have to use this for a reading playlist. Play it while cooking, go for a run with it, or even get your shower karaoke on. It’s up to you how you jam out. Hell, get inspired. LOL. I compiled this just for you. Who knows, maybe you’ll find some songs you know and haven’t heard in a while and maybe you’ll find some that you’ll add to your own music library.
1. The Lighthouse – Halsey (Her new album left me speechless. I’m so in love with her music and the power behind it. Also if you haven’t read her book, DO!)
2. Leave Out All the Rest – Linkin Park (One of my big time favorites by them. I miss Chester. 😢)
3. Just Like Fire – P!NK
4. Lesson in Love – Kaskade ft. Neon Trees
5. Change – Deftones
6. Alive – Daughtry
7. Dream – Imagine Dragons
8. Gemini Feed – BANKS
9. Surrender – Digital Daggers (I get lost in this one.)
10. Graveyard – Halsey
11. Third Eye – Florence + The Machine
12. Paint It, Black – Ciara (This is a dope as hell version of this.)
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comment below!