Hey there, book hoarders!
Happy Monday! I hope you’re doing well. I’ve got the playlist of the week for you. Though the month is coming ot an end, I’ve still got some August songs! So, enjoy! I compiled this just for you guys. Read to it, cook with it blasting in the kitchen, fall asleep to it, whatever you want. Have an awesome week.
1. august – Taylor Swiift (Excuse me while I put htis on repeat.)
2. Alien – Thriving Ivory
3. The Waves – Elisa (A gut-punch to the organ that pumps my blood.)
4. We’ll Be the Stars – Sabrina Carpenter
5. Bad Liar – Selena Gomez (Definitely one of her best.)
6. Paper Hearts – GOWNS (These guys are radical.)
7. Learn You Inside Out – Lifehouse
8. I Swear – All-4-One
9. Surrender – Natalie Taylor (A slow burn like no other.)
10. Hourglass – Hannah
11. Everything’s Changing – Avril Lavigne
12. Hold My Hand – Jess Glynne
Sometimes you just get in the mood for some enlightening and swoony feels. It’s okay. It’s a wonderful guilty pleasure. I’m actually missing some of this. Music like All-4-One is just a rarity these days.
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comment below!