Hey there, book nerds!
Happy Monday! And if it’s not, I’ve the playlist of the week to perk you up. I created this, inspired by my enjoyment of listening to music while reading, but this doesn’t have to be only a reading list. workout to it, get your dance on, or get inspired. Whatever the case, enjoy. I compiled this just for you. And who knows, you may recognize some of these and there may be some that you’ll add to your own music library
1 . Just Like a Pill – P!NK (Still, to this day, my favorite song by P!NK.)
2. I’m Still Here – Vertical Horizon (Under-freaking-rated)
3. The Fighter – Gym Class Heroes (That boost to remind you that sometimes you gotta hold your chin up and keep going.)
4. Caution – The Killers
5. Broken – lovelytheband
6. Silver Lining – Jessie J
7. Before We Come Undone – Kris Allen (Is he still releasing music? I haven’t heard anything new in a good little while.)
8. Beautiful Trauma – P!NK
9. FourFiveSeconds – Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney (Raw and definitely heart-striking.)
10. Free – Broods
11. Fragile – Maria Mena
12. Fight Song – Rachel Platten
At many points in life and for many things, you’re going to fight. On one level or another. And you’ll get tired and you’ll feel like breaking, and hell, you probably will break. Still, you’ll get back up and continue on because there is so much worth fighting for. You just have to figure out what they are.
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comment below!