Hey there, book nerds!
Happy Monday! I hope all is well. It’s the beginning of the week and that means a new playlist! Though I was inspired to make this post because I enjoy reading and listening to music at the same time, you use it however
1. In the Name of Love – Martin Garrix & Bebe Rhexa (A powerful-and I’m going to say it-ballad.)
2. Amazing – Hedley
3. I’d Come For You – Nickelback
4. I Can’t Stay Away – The Veronicas (Sometimes you’re just can’t keep away from what you’re drawn to.)
5. Unholy – Hey Violet
6. Wide Awake – Katy Perry (This era of Katy Perry was ultimately the best.)
7. Feral Hearts – Kerli
8. Miss You – Nickelback
9. The Mixed Tape – Jacks Mannequin
10. Let Love In – The Goo Goo Dolls (So meaningful.)
11. Grateful – Rita Ora (Freaking beautiful. Knowing you reached a better place, climbed out of darkness from the help of another.)
12. Her Diamonds – Rob Thomas
I kept feeling that push and pull of emotions. The vortex of turmoil that feels horrid and delicious at the same time and how it’ll mess you up if you’re not careful. How it can be worth fighting for even if you’re caught up like this. IT’s crazy, but that’s how it goes, right?
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comment below!