Hey there, book martians!
Happy Monday! I hope you’re all doing well, and if not then I hope this boosts you mood. Jam out ot it, brush your teeth to it, get your workout on to it. Whatever you want. I compiled this baby just for you. Enjoy!
1. Ironic – Alanis Morrissette (Life, dude. Just life.)
2. Coming to Terms – Carolina Liar
3. When the Wind Blows – The All American Rejects (Perhaps my favorite next to Gives You Hell, It Ends Tonight, and Dirty Little Secret. You know what? I want a new album by these guys. Legit.)
4. Who’s Crying Now? – Saving Jane
5. Snow (Hey-Oh) – Red Hot Chili Peppers
6. John Doe – B. O. B. ft. Priscilla
7. Crash World – Hilary Duff (Life will hit you like this sometimes.)
8. My World – Sick Puppies
9. Home – The Goo Goo Dolls
11. I’m Gonna Getcha Good – Shania Twain
12. Ocean Avenue – Yellowcard
Life sucks some days. But we scream about it and we pull ourselves up and we keep going. Life is a complicated mess and on the occasion and it can feel like it’s crashing down around it we also like to ignore it. Nothing wrong with that. You need a break. Breaks are allowed. It helps us get back up and heal, too. This playlist took me there. That while the world can really weigh on us from several different angles but that can show us how strong we are.
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comment below!