Hey there, book warriors!
Happy Monday! I hope you’re doing well. I’ve got the playlist of the week for you. Sing car karaoke with it, get your dance on, whatever you want. I compiled it just for you. Enjoy!
1. So Yesterday – Hilary Duff (Because while there are many heartbreak songs, this one is a hell of an “I’ll be okay”.)
2. All My Friends – AJ Mitchell (*Sigh* It feels like this sometimes.)
3. Breathe – Lauv
4. …Ready For It? – Taylor Swift
5. If It Makes You Happy – Sheryl Crow (One of those that strikes home.)
6. No One – Aly + Aj
7. A Little Too Not Over You – David Archuleta
8. Don’t Tell Me – Madonna
9. Shine – Anna Nalick
10. Fragile – Delta Goodrem (A vulnerable feeling and that really sank in with this one.)
11. Hourglass – Hannah (Catchy.)
12. Some Nights – Fun.
This one came together as I was thinking about the idea of happiness. Sometimes, even when you’ve got everything together and you’re at the top of your game, you’re not happy. Or maybe it’s something that’s lingered-a wound that’s still open. It’s a strange feeling and this playlist took me there. Still, that feeling, that happiness, always skims the surface.
More to comes soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comment below!