Hey there, book wanderers!
Happy Monday! I’ve got the playlist of the week to jumpstart your day. Maybe you recognize a few and maybe you’ll discover a couple to add to your own music library. I complied this just for you, guys.
1. I’m Like a Bird – Nelly Furtado
2. Angel – Shaggy (Make you feel special.)
3. Something I Need – OneRepublic
4. I’d Fight For You – Jason Derulo
5. Heaven in Our Headlights – Hedley (This one gets me up to dance.)
6. Shut Up and Dance – WALK THE MOON
7. I Want You To Know – Chantal Kreviazuk
8. Try Everything – Shakira (Zootopia! Hell, yes!)
9. Butterfly Girl – Jaylene Johnson
10. Summer Paradise – Simple Plan ft. Sean Paul
11. See the Stars – David Usher
12. Thinking About Tomorrow – Beth Orton (I miss music like this. It sets a mood. Dido is another one too)
Light and breezy. Something to relax to and enjoy but also feel that tap in your toe. Sometimes music isn’t just about the feelings it gives emotionally but in the depths of your bones. It’s that physical impact. More than a few of these get me like that. What’s a song that reaches your depths?
More to come soon…
Thoughts? What books are you reading this summer? Let’s chat in the comment below!