Hey there, book mongers!
Happy Monday! I hope you are doing well and if not, well, we’re at the end of the month and you’ll be able to start fresh soon! I’ve got the playlist of the week for you and it may just perk up your week. Read to it, sing to it, hold your very own American Idol with it. Whatever you want. I compiled it for you!
1. Blue Jeans – Lana Del Rey (The first LDR song I ever heard and is still the sexiest aside from Ride and Gods & Monsters.)
2. Tell Me You Love Me – Demi Lovato
3. Fallin’ – Alicia Keys
4. She Will Be Loved – Maroon 5
5. What Is Love – Kiesca
6. Smooth – Rob Thomas + Santana
7. Game of Love – Michelle Branch + Santana (Absolutely. Yes.)
8. Love So Soft – Kelly Clarkson
9. Heat – Kelly Clarkson (Oh my Gods. A major call-out and instant favorite. This powerhouse of a woman is a fire unlike any other.)
10. Sunday Morning – Maroon 5
11. Her Diamonds – Rob Thomas
12. Dangerous Woman – Ariana Grande
I was in the need for a jazzy touch and getting sassy. It feels pretty good. Oh so smooth actually, sparking a wild fire like no other. Have a great week, loves!
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comment below!