Hey there, book hoarders!
Happy Monday! If this is your first time here then hiya! Every Monday I have a playlist for you, originally inspired by my love of listening to music while reading. Maybe you’ll discover a song or two you know or some you don’t and will add to your own music library. Who knows, you may find one you haven’t heard in a long while. In any case, I compiled this for you!
1. Believe – SafetySuit (That one part-you know the one I’m talking about if you’ve heard this one. Shivers. Every time.)
2. Come Back Down – Lifehouse
3. It’s Who You Are – Aj Michalka
4. Wait For Me – Theory of a Deadman
5. Always Know Where You Are – John Reznik
6. Clean – Taylor Swift
7. Lose You to Love Me – Selena Gomez
8. When It Comes – Tyler Hilton (I know I know. One Tree Hill. But for real, a song I listen on repeat. It’s that good and hits a yearning spot.)
9. Real – Plumb
10. Find You – Nick Jonas
11. Rush Together – Quietdrive (I always felt like these guys were underrated.)
12. My Last Goodbye – Trading Yesterday
Before you can do much searching for much of anything you have to find yourself. At least, as much as you can. I feel like there’ll always be parts, like our frisky planet, that’ll always be a mystery. Still, I was inspired by the idea of taking time to find yourself. Sometimes you need to if it’s time to shift in a new direction or if you’ve forgotten parts of yourself you didn’t mean to. Ever have a moment like this?
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comment below!