Hey there, book fiends!
Happy Monday! Or, if it’s not, then I hope this perks up your day and week. That’s right! I’ve the got the playlist of the week for you. I originally started this because I enjoy reading to music and I wanted to share that. This doesn’t have to be just a reading playlist. Use it for whatever you want. Just not murder. I will not partake in that. LOL.
Maybe you know a couple of these and maybe you don’t. Maybe you’ll find a couple of songs to add to your own music library. I compiled this just for you.
1. epiphany – Taylor Swift (One of those songs that sneaks up on you and didn’t pay attention to at first but are absolutely in love with now.)
2. Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
3. All That I Am – Rob Thomas
4. Extraordinary – Liz Phair (This is one of those that I blast on high.)
5. Come In With The Rain – Taylor Swift
6. Home – Daughtry
7. Start of Time – Gabrielle Aplin
8. I Don’t Want to Wait – Paula Cole (Yes, fine, I like Dawson’s Creek. I love Pacey though.)
9. If You Love Her – Forest Blakk
10. The Real You – Alex Goot (A heavenly voice. Truly. Sweet and really something that makes me smile everytime.)
11. Gone Gone Gone – Phillip Phillip
12. Anyone – Justin Bieber (I haven’t really listened to JB in ages but this one had me turn my head. A really good one and I appreciate it.)
This playlist had me thinking that sometimes we don’t get told the things we should hear enough, as if we’re expected to know, like we’re mind readers. That assumption and expectation is just…saddening. Anyway, have a great week, guys! I hope you discover what you need to hear on this week’s playlist.
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comment below!