Hey there, book fiends!
Happy Monday! I hope you’re doing well. If not, well I’ve got the playlist of the week for you to jam. I originally created the playlist because I love listening to music while reading, creating a soundtrack. You don’t just have ot read to this. Make it your workout playlist, write to it, dance to it. Get your shower karaoke on. Whatever you want. I compiled this for you, lovelies. And who knows, maybe you’ll spot a few you recognize and some you don’t and will add to your own music library.
1. Absence of Fear – Jewel
2. Jericho – Hilary Duff
3. Standing Still – Jewel (Still catchy as hell.)
4. Ours – Taylor Swift
5. Dreams – The Cranberries (Zombie has probably been the biggest hit that people love, but this one has always been one of mine.)
6. Want You Back – HAIM
7. Sunshine – Skylar Grey (Her range in what she sings about is so wide and it’s one of the reasons I love her so much.)
8. State of Grace – Taylor Swift
9. So Easy – Phillip Phillips
10. You Get Me – Michelle Branch (I miss when music wasn’t just sexual or political. When it was an anthem to the kind of people you were glad to have in your life and how they made you feel.)
11. Fresh Eyes – Andy Grammar
12. Free – Plumb
A light, airy wisp of a playlist this week. Spring is in the air and this just felt super mellow and smile-worthy. You need some music that sweeps you away. Reaching out with acoustic strings, the indy upbeat, and jazzy touch that makes you like something good is coming.
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comment below!