Hey there, book hoarders!
Happy Monday! I don’t know about you, but I love a good playlist. I began this post based on my enjoyment of a good reading playlist. But hey, you don’t have to use this as a reading playlist. Make it a workout playlist if you want, sing some car karaoke, or have a dance party. Whatever you wish because I compiled this just for you.
1. Into The Unknown – Idina Menzel + AURORA (Had to start this list out right.)
2. You’ll Be In My Heart – Phil Collins
3. If I Never Knew You – Jon Secanda & Shanice
4. Eye to Eye – Tevin Campbell (Oh, hell, yes to this one! Totally underrated!)
5. Always Know Where You Are – John Rzeznik (Always falling for this song. A-L-W-A-Y-S.)
7. Ultimate You – Lindsay Lohan (Say what you want about her, but Lindsay had good music. I miss it.)
8. Beauty + the Beast – Jordin Sparks (The original is beautiful but outside of it, this one is my favorite.)
9. It’s Who You Are – Aj Michalka
10. Reflection – Christina Aguilera
11. Breakaway – Kelly Clarkson
12. I Won’t Say (I’m In Love) – Susan Egan (Megara is the best. You can’t change my mind.)
If you couldn’t tell, I was feeling Disney this week. I know, I know. I didn’t put the most popular ones, but that’s because they’re so popular. I wanted to give love to some of the ones that don’t get enough but are so good whether in movie or on soundtrack, in toon and the “based on a true story” movies. This one brings just all the fun and joy that only Disney can. That joy and reminder to always look inside and remind yourself of the strength you have. Have a good week guys!
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comment below!