Hey there, book probers!
Happy Monday and if it isn’t I hope this playlist helps to perk it up. I know when I’m not so hot, listening to music always helps. While I was inspired to create these playlists because I love to read to music, I’m thrilled if they help create a safe place to be when you want to leave hte planet for a little while. So, utilize this playlist however you wish, read to it, work out to it, find your inner peace, whatever you want. I compiled this just you guys.
1. Stand – R. E. M. (Sing along and bop your fecking head. Betchya can’t help yourself. I can’t.)
2. Every Me, Every You – Placebo (Cruel Intentions. Enough said.)
3. If You Could Only See – Tonic
4. Baba O’Riley – The Who
5. The Reason – Hoobastank
6. Loser – Beck
7. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) – Green Day (Ugh, this gets me in the feels every time. My ugly, nostalgic feels, reminding me to hold on tight to the important moments.)
8. Sleeping With Ghosts – Placebo
9. Hurt – Nine Inch Nails
10. Don’t Walk Away – Sick Puppies
11. Fake Plastic Trees – Radiohead (This one is a favorite though it break my heart a little bit each time I listen.)
12. Running Up That Hill – Placebo
okay, so I got a little emo this week while taking a dip in the 90’s punk-feel pool. I couldn’t help it. Sometimes you just gotta.
More to come soon…
Thoughts? What books are you reading this summer? Let’s chat in the comment below!