Hey, book nerds!
Happy Monday. I hope you all are well. It’s that time of the week. I’ve got the Scarlet Playlist here to perk up your week. I love to read to a playlist. Much like it does for a movie, the right song(s) can really amplify a book. You don’t have to use this for reading. Dance to it. Use it as a workout playlist. Make a theatrical play to it. Whatever you want. I compiled it for you. And, who knows, maybe you know a couple of these and maybe there are a couple news ones you’ll add ot your own music library.
1. Selfish – Damien Dawn
2. seven – Taylor Swift
3. Zombie – The Cranberries
4. Monsoon – Tokio Hotel (So…whatever happened to these guys? They were like real life anime characters and their music isn’t half-bad.)
5. Dancing On My Own – King of Leon (Such a GOOD cover. I even imagine what the music video would be like.)
6. Dead in the Water – Ellie Goulding
7. Meet Me on the Equinox – Death Cab for Cutie
8. Ticking Time Bomb – Skylar Grey (She is incredibly underrated.)
9. At My Best – Machine Gun Kelly ft. Hailee Steinfeld (This one hit me in the heart and reminded me of who I am and my standards for the people I let into my life. I was also surprised by how much I liked it.)
10. Avalanche – Nick Jonas ft. Demi Lovato
11. She’s Not Dead – Suede
12. Joy – Ellie Goulding
I approached this playlist with the feeling of how overwhelming the ups and downs of a relationship can feel and how walls break down and you may be faced with an ache you didn’t realize they could make you feel. An ache so strong that you have ot walk away, and with every step, you feel d heartbeat.
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments below!