Hey there, book cult!
Happy Monday! I hope you all are well. It’s the start of a fresh week and that means I’ve got the playlist of the week for you. The last one of 2020! Wow. Thank the gods the year is over. So, let’s slam out of 2020 with some good music. Maybe you know a few of these, maybe you don’t and will add them to your library. Hell, maybe this will give some nostalgia you didn’t know you needed.
1. Whataya Want From Me – Adam Lambert
2. Wonderwall – Oasis (Yeah, it may sound monotone, but you’re damn straight I’m singing every word as if it’s to my human.)
3. My World – Sick Puppies
4. Meant to Lice – Switchfoot
5. Love and Memories – O. A. R.
6. Bent – Matchbox Twenty (This year has made everyone bent.)
7. The Woods – Hollow Coves
8. Sweetness – Jimmy Eat World
9. The Middle – Jimmy Eat World
10. If This is Goodbye – Lifehouse
11. Surrender – Cheap Trick
12. How Far We’ve Come – Matchbox Twenty (Feels right for this year. LOL.)
A passionate outcry of getting lost and just wanting yourself back. Ya feel it? LOL. I hope you all are safe and that you’re putting 2020 in the rearview mirror and then taking a sledgehammer to it. While it’s been mostly stressful and dreadful, there have been small lights of good things here and there, like that one star Samwise Gamgee sees as he and Frodo make their way across Mordor to the mountain of fire. I’ve been clinging onto those small moments and thins because otherwise I’d be a motherfecking wreck.
More to come soon…
What song are you ending 2020 with? Share in the comments below!