Hey there, book devourers!
Happy Monday! And if it’s not, I hope it gets better soon. To perk it up some, I’ve got the playlist of the week for you! Sing to it, get jiggy, perform art, whatever you want. I compiled it just for you.
1. Breathless – The Corrs (I miss them!)
2. Who Says – Selena Gomez (One of my favorite songs by her! So positive and upbeat. I hope she releases somehting like this in the future. I love. her latest music too! It’s emotional and intense, but can be draining. But, not this one. Putting it on repeat!)
3. Just Our Style – Wayfarer
4. Clearly – Grace Vanderwaal (A GORGEOUS cover of a great song.)
5. Raging Fire – Phillip Phillips
6. Return to Innocence – Enigma
7. Come Alive – Years + Years (That’s right, I put a song from the cover album of The Greatest Showman.)
8. F**kin’ Perfect – P!nk (Inspiring as hell.)
9. Rescue – The Summer Set
10. Staring At It – SafetySuit
11. We Made It – Louis Tomlinson (Hits me in the heart. Can’t wait to find the person I can say this to.)
12. Standing Still – Jewel
If you couldn’t tell, the theme this week was yourself-being you-nobody but you and realizing you are loved. Sometimes we forget that or don’t see it. I don’t know about anybody else, but this powerrhouse playlist really got me on my feet, singing and dancing.
More to come soon…
What’s a song that lifts your spirit? Let’s chat in the comments below!