Hey there, book lovers!
Hope you’re having a happy Monday and if not, well I hope to perk it up a tad. I’ve got the weekly playlist for you! Sing to it, dance to it, whatever you want. I compiled it for you, lovelies!
1. Hard Candy Christmas – Dolly Parton
2. Too Good at Goodbyes – Alyson Stoner and Cassie Scerbo (A pretty great cover.)
3. But It’s Better If You Do – Panic! At the Disco
4. It’s Alright It’s Okay – Ashley Tisdale (Hell yes, I love to sing this one. How did this not bop her to the top.)
5. The Last Goodbye – David Cook
6. It’s Nice to Have a Friend – Taylor Swift
7. The Sun Will Rise – Kelly Clarkson
8. Molly – Emily Kinney
9. Don’t Wanna be Your Girl No More – Wet (Sad and final.)
10. Break Me Shake me – Savage Garden (I could scream this one though Savage Garden is no screamo.)
11. Gone – Kelly Clarkson
12. Goodbye – The Pretenders
Saying goodbye is never easy. It feels easy to scream it but it’ll catch up later on. Sometimes it’ll just hit like an eighteen-wheeler toting a tone of bricks. All in all, I don’t understand goodbyes. There’s nothing good about them typically.
More to come soon…
A song about goodbye that yanks a heartstring? “Goodbye” by The Pretenders is a big one for me. Just punches me in the feels.