Hey there, book clan!
I know what it says up, and I mean it. LOL. I’m just a tad late on getting this playlist up, but I’m going to count it anyway.
If your new to the Scarlet Playlist then hiya! Every Monday I put up a reading playlist for all of you lovelies. Of course you don’t have to listen to it while reading. Feel free to make it your workout playlist, a car karaoke playlist for or whatever you wish. I compiled it just for you.
1. Start a Riot – Jetta (I love her!)
2. Run This Town – Jay-Z, Rihanna, Kanye
3. Really Don’t Care – Demi Lovato ft. Cher Lloyd
4. Dangerous Type – Letters to Cleo (Just…feck yes.)
5. A Beautiful Lie – Thirty Seconds to Mars
6. Counting Stars – OneRepublic
7. Midnight Sky – Miley Cyrus (I was hesitant about this album but this kicked off my hope that maybe she found her niche and outlet.)
8. Keeps Gettin’ Better – Christina Aguilera
9. Lost – The Goo Goo Dolls
10. Just Like A Pill – P!NK
11. Gimme What I Want – Miley Cyrus
12. Bad – The Cab (Sometimes you know what you need even if it’s only for a little while.)
The theme this week really settled in with Demi Lovato’s song, “Really Don’t Care”. I was feeling some type of a way an I know I’m not alone with that. Everyone has those days where they’re feeling rebellious and saying, “Feck it.” to anyone who thinks they own a piece of. you that you didn’t give or want to take back, and I love that there are so many different tones and ways to say it.
More to come soon…
What’s your “feck it” song? There are so many out there. Tell me yours in the comments below!