Hey, book cult!
Happy Monday! I’ve got the reading playlist of the week for you. This isn’t designated to just for reading. Feel free to use it however you want.
1. Jumpin’ Jumpin’ – Destiny’s Child (A classic! Before Beyonce was just Beyonce.)
2. Wolves – Selena Gomez & Marshmello
3. Should’ve Been Us – Tori Kelly
4. Drunk on Love – Rihanna
5. Somebody Help Me – Full Blown Rose
6. Afterglow – CHVRCHES
7. Scream – Hedley
8. Better Than I Know Myself – Adam Lambert
9. Right Thru Me – Nicki Minaj
10. A Drop in the Ocean – Ron Pope
11. Bad Liar – Imagine Dragons (One of my favorites by them!)
12. For the Nights I Can’t Remember – Hedley (<3)
The theme this week is one of those ones you feel. It’s to cry out. To scream out. There are a few reasons from the list to cry out. To be heard. Have a great week!
More to come…
Thoughts? What song do you enjoy screaming out the words to? Let’s chat in the comments below!