Hey, book addicts!
Happy Monday! Though, if it isn’t, I hope this brightens it up some. While this is a reading playlist, you can make it a workout playlist or sing to it horribly in the shower. Whatever you choose. I compiled this for you.
1. Shattered – Trading Yesterday
2. One Day – Trading Yesterday
3. Rider – Thirty Seconds to Mars
4. Meteor Shower – Owl City
5. End of All Time – Stars of Track and Field
6. White Flag – Dido (Yes, I know all of the words. So good!)
7. What’s Left of Me – Nick Lachey
8. Ashes – Claire Guerreso
9. This Time Around – Tove Lo
10. Only You’re the One – Lifehouse (One of the bands I so deeply love. Just so mellow. Beautiful sound.)
11. Wrong Impression – Natalia Imruglia
12. Hands – Jewel
This week, without much realizing it in all honesty, I tittered on the theme of hope and hopeless. Some song you may recognize and some you may just be adding to your library. Have a great week!
More to come soon…
Thoughts? What’s a song that’s uplifting to you? Let’s chat in the comments below!