I first want to apologize for missing last week. A lot of thing culminated all at once and didn’t have a chance to get the playlists ready ahead of schedule. That being said I do have the rest ready for November!
If you’ve never seen the Scarlet Playlist before, then welcome! Every Monday I give you a playlist to listen to for the week. I came up with this post because I love listening to music while reading. It can add so much to the book your reading. Really intensifying the emotions. But hey, this doesn’t have to be a reading playlist for you. Make it a workout playlist, Or the car karaoke playlist you listen to on the way to work. Whatever you want. I compiled it just for you.
1. Rocketeer – Far East Movement
2. Favorite Mistake – Sheryl Crowe
3. Some Nights – Fun.
4. Wake Me Up – Avicci
5. Waste – Dove Cameron (This girl-This woman is on the rise and I am loving every second. Giving me hardcore Mazzy Star vibes.)
6. Haven’t Had Enough – Mariana’s Trench (Love these guys! A freaking bop and totally gets me going.)
7. Come Sail Away – Styx
8. Lost – The Goo Goo Dolls
9. Heaven in Hiding – Halsey
10. Victims of Love – Good Charlotte
11. Give Me Love – Ed Sheeran (Just going to melt now.)
12. What I Got – Sublime
As you can tell I had a bit of a rollercoaster theme of love and how it’s not a straight line. You can feel a lot of ups and downs with love but there’s so much more than that and I really feel like this helps cover at least 2% of some of it. Lol. Have a happy week!
More to comes soon…
Thoughts? What’s a song about love that gets to you? Let’s chat in the comments below!