Hey there, book fiends!
Happy Monday! It’s nearly Halloween! My level of excitement is ridiculous. LOL. I’ve go the weekly reading playlist for you. It’s where I compile a music playlist for your pleasure to listen to while you read. I came up with it because I love to do that. It gives whatever book I’m reading a great soundtrack and also amplifies the feels of it that much more. But hey, you can listen to this whenever you want.
This week was inspired by the subject: ghosts. Very Halloween-y, eh? 🎃 Just the sound and aura of the supernatural entities and how haunting they are.
1. Sleeping With Ghosts – Placebo
2. Under Your Spell – Desire
3. If You Could Only See – Tonic
4. Running Up That Hill – Placebo
5. Higher – Creed (On repeat.)
6. Someday – Nickelback
7. This is Not About Us – BANKS
8. Find You – Nick Jonas
9. Flowers For A Ghost – Thriving Ivory (Not gonna lie, I’ve cried more than once to this one.)
10. Don’t Look Back in Anger – Oasis
11. Dark Horses – Switchfoot
12. Unbroken – OneRepublic (Chilling.)
More to come soon…
What’s a hardcore, Halloween-vibing song you jam to? Me, I love the cover of Bad Moon Rising by Mourning Ritual (from Teen Wolf) and Change by Deftones (From Queen of the Damned). Let’s chat in the comments below!