Hey there, book addicts!
Happy Monday! I hope you are all well during this spooky holiday time. I’ve got the weekly Scarlet Playlist for you. I was inspired by tribulation of the heart while creating this one. From complicated heartache of loving someone else to loving yourself and of course the heart-swelling and scary AF emotion, love itself. This one’s not totally a dance-jam that’s for sure, but still a listener. Enjoy!
1. Ocean – Lady Antebellum (This one felt different form their others. Really raw and bare.)
2. Ashes Like Snow – Lily Kershaw
3. Sleeping to a Dream – Jason Mraz (The reprieve and welcome of sweet dreaming. A lullaby.)
4. Back to You – Selena Gomez
5. Real – Plumb
6. Cut – Plumb (I get shivers listening to his one.)
7. Lose You to Love Me/Sorry – Selena Gomez + Justin Bieber (That’s right. The Youtube collab that was a huge hit. It really struck me it was so beautiful.)
8. Be Kind – Marshmello + Halsey
9. august – Taylor Swift (My FAVORITE song from her folklore album.)
10. What Hurts the Most – Rascal Flatts
11. Safe – Britt Nicole
12. Hold On – Chord Overstreet
More to come soon…
What song really makes your heart swell? Let’s chat in the comments below!