Hey there, book clan!
Happy Monday! I hope you are all doing well. This is the Scarlet Playlist where I deal out a weekly reading playlist for you. I don’t know about you, but I love listening to music while reading. And hey, this doesn’t have to be a reading playlist. Work out to it, dance to, do some shower karaoke. Whatever you want. I compiled this puppy for you guys! Enjoy!
1. Girl in the Mirror – Bebe Rexha (Talk about a self-esteem booster and to a bop you’ll sing to!)
2. The Way I Feel – Keane
3. One Hand in My Pocket – Alanis Morrissette (Oh, Alanis…)
4. Best Days – Graham Colton (Makes me nostalgic.)
5. Beat of My Heart – Hilary Duff
6. Just Like a Pill – P!NK (Still my favorite out of all of her music aside from “F*cking Perfect”, “Who Knew”, and “Please Don’t Leave”.)
7. Alive – Daughtry
8. She’s a Wildflower – Lauren Alaina
9. Courage Is – The Strange Familiar (Secrets of an American Teenager anyone?)
10. Fly – Hilary Duff
11. Shine – Anna Malick
12. One Life – Hedley
More to come soon…
What’s one of your favorite artists? Let’s chat in the comments below!