Happy Monday! I’ve got the Scarlet Playlist for you! I made it because I love reading and music and listening and reading at the same time. I also love to share! So! Here’s the playlist of the week. Car karaoke to it on the way to work. Make some performance art with it. Or hell, write a Fanfiction to it. I’ve done that before and it’s so much fun. In any case, I complied it for you to use how you wish. Just no murdering people to it. That’d be weird, ya’ll. Enjoy!
1. Would You Call That Love – Kelly Clarkson (This is one of the few that while overplayed on the radio, I didn’t care. Loved it every single time and still do!)
2. Without Me – Halsey
3. Take It All Away – Puddle of Mudd (It’s really too bad they don’t make music anymore. *sigh*)
4. Look What You’ve Done – Jet
5. Someone You Loved – Lewis Capaldi
6. Outta My Head -Daughtry
7. Feels Like Tonight – Daughtry
8. Strip Me – Natasha Beddingfield
9. mad woman – Taylor Swift (Her entire Folklore album is beautiful and you can’t convince me otherwise.)
10. Let Go – SafetySuit
11. Grace – Kate Havnevik (So, I heard this on Grey’s Anatomy and I’ve loved/cried to it ever since. So beautifully sad, but good.)
12. Let Me Fall – Alexz Johnson
More to come soon…
Thoughts? What’s a sad song that just yanks your heart but you love it for that emotional pull? Let’s chat in the comments below!